Social Media Manager for euro|topics
For the Turkish language version of euro|topics we're looking for a social media and community manager. Deadline is April 17.
We’re a dedicated five-person editorial team of debate junkies and for the online portal eurotopics.net we’re looking for a
Social Media and Community Manager (for our Turkish language version)
- obsessed with the Internet and social media
- very active on Twitter/Facebook
- enthusiastic about all sorts of political, economic and social debates across Europe and in Turkey
- able to present our topics and stories to a Turkish social media audience
- ... and has native-level Turkish skills (and a very good command of English, good command of German is an asset).
Sound like you? Great! Here are some of the things you’ll do while with us:
- Post our best topics and comments before and as they trend
- Write gripping headlines, posts and tweets
- Get in touch with our community on facebook and twitter
- Develop new (video) formats to present our topics and debates
- Spot and curate the content related to our topics
- Keep developing our social media strategy and analytics
You’ll work five days a week part-time (1.5 hours per day, around noon, home office) from anywhere in Europe (preferably based in Turkey or Germany) starting in May.
Interested? Then send your CV and a letter about why you want to work with us to
email@example.com (as a pdf) by April 17. For any questions please get in touch with Andreas Bock: +49 (0) 30-259 32 83-12.
Here you'll find the job offer in pdf.